THE NEXT GENERATION OF SUBMACHINE GUN IS HERE
Introducing the SIG MPX, a machine pistol that redefines the category.
The SIG MPX is the world’s first submachine gun that operates with a fully closed and locked rotating bolt system, greatly enhancing operator safety.
The SIG MPX employs the SIG SAUER® battle-proven gas-operated short stroke piston system for unequaled reliability in the field, even under the most adverse conditions.
The SIG MPX is the only submachine gun that allows the operator to change barrel length, caliber and stock configuration in the field to meet mission requirements.
Available in four LE/MIL ONLY Variants and one Semi-auto Carbine version.
A NEW STANDARD HAS BEEN SET
- Easily convertible to 9mm NATO, .357SIG or .40S&W
- SIG SAUER® short stroke pushrod gas system – reduced recoil, superior reliability and reduced fouling
- Closed, fully locked rotating bolt system – providing maximum safety in case of bullet or water
obstruction in the bore
- Monolithic upper receiver with integral M1913 rail at 12 o’clock and free-float barrel system
- Familiar AR-style controls & manual of arms with ambidextrous safety/selector and magazine release
- Rear charging handle will not interfere with rail mounted accessories
- User-configurable stock system: telescoping, folding or pistol configuration for maximum compactness