SIG SAUER is proud to offer discounts to US and Canadian Law Enforcement and Military members on a wide range of our most popular duty-style pistols and rifles. Those who carry a firearm on duty as a public safety official or military member may qualify for our discount programs, through one of our SIG SAUER Law Enforcement Distributors (SLED).
- Active or Retired Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentation
- State / County / City Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- First Responders with current credentials or official documentation
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructors with current certificate of training
To participate in the Discount Program, please contact your nearest SLED in person, by telephone or email. The US and Canadian price list and distributors can be viewed by clicking on the links provided below.
2014 Law Enforcement Distributors
2014 SIG SAUER IOP Price List
1. Contact your nearest Sig Law Enforcement Distributor
2. Indicate the pistol or rifle you wish to order
3. Present a photocopy of the above stated credentials or official documentation
4. Upon notification that your firearm has arrived, pick up your purchase from the SLED location or arrange for your SLED to ship your purchase to an alternate FFL dealer (shipping rates may apply).
Please note that individual state laws apply for firearm purchases through the IOP Program.
For further questions on SIG SAUER’s discount programs, please contact:
Law Enforcement, Federal and Military Sales Department