We have developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 Year Warranty
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
The KILO850 is the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinder on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
• 4x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
• Ranges up to 1,200 yards with the revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
• HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
• Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modified range (AMR). Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
• Transmissive LCD display in the KILO850
• User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy
• Available in Viper Woodland camouflage
• Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
• Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
• Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment points
|Buy Now||Availability||Price||SKU||DISPLAY TYPE||BATTERY||COLOR|
Only 5 Left In Stock
|SOK85403||LCD||(1) CR2||Viper Woodlands Camouflage|
Only 7 Left In Stock