SIG SAUER is offering a voluntary program for P320 pistols. This will include an alternate design that reduces the physical weight of the trigger, sear, and striker while additionally adding a mechanical disconnector.
The following groups/individuals should use the form on this page to enroll in the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- U.S. Federal Agency/Military
- U.S. and Canadian law enforcement – including first responders
- Canadian consumers
Steps To Upgrading Your SIG SAUER P320 Pistol
- Have the contact information of the authorized official for your agency available.
- Fill out the form.
- SIG SAUER will contact your agency with the next steps.
- Have your P320 serial number and address available.
- Fill out the Voluntary Upgrade Sign-Up Form — one serial number per form submission for individuals.
- SIG SAUER will contact you regarding the next steps.
For individuals filling out the LE/MIL form for multiple P320s, you will need to enter each P320 serial number separately.
If you run into any issues, please call Customer Service and they will help you through the process. Customer Service can be reached at (603) 610-3000 Option 1, from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. EST.