Custom Ballistic Turrets
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Product Line Manager Joe Fruechtel shows you how to properly mount your WHISKEY or TANGO riflescope.Play Video
We have developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Advanced optical systems comprising both High Definition (ED) and High Transmittance (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution, optical performance and light transmission.
Electronically illuminated reticle system utilizes advanced fiberoptic technology to vary the light intensity of the central aiming point from IR (InfraRed) dim to HellFire bright for daylight illumination, resulting in a bright, defined aiming point for precision shot placement in any condition.
Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
Perfectly matched to the ballistics of your shooting system, the SIG Ballistic Turret (SBT) is a custom laser-etched elevation dial for your SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics riflescope. Using inputs including bullet specifications, ballistic coefficient, muzzle velocity, elevation, and other environmental factors, the SBT system allows for the correct bullet drop compensation and pinpoint accuracy at any range. SBT dials are available on most TANGO and WHISKEY model scopes.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 Year Warranty
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
Increase your accuracy and your chance at a trophy buck with our electro-optics riflescope and rangefinder value pack. This package includes the WHISKEY3 3-9X50 hunting riflescope and the KILO1250 laser rangefinder.
Designed for traditional hunting rifles as well as common MSR / AR platforms, the WHISKEY3 3 – 9x50 mm riflescope is the ideal solution for short, medium and long range engagements, as well as recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers. Also designed for dangerous game. 3x optical zoom offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options. HellFire illumination available on select models. Low dispersion (LD) glass provides industry leading optical clarity for any situation. European style eyepiece for a smooth, fast, and precise reticle adjustment. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
• 3x optical zoom offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options
• Low dispersion (LD) glass provides industry leading optical clarity for any situation
• European style eyepiece for a smooth, fast, and precise reticle adjustment
• Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
• Available in Graphite.
The KILO1250 is the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinder on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
• 6x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
• Ranges up to 1,600 yards with the revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
• HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
• Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modified range (AMR). Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
• Available in Viper Western camouflage
• High Transmittance LCD display
• User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy
• Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
• Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
• Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment points