We have developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Advanced optical systems comprising both High Definition (ED) and High Transmittance (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution, optical performance and light transmission.
Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
Proprietary Mil-Spec oleophobic coating that sheds water, oil, and gunk to ensure a clean sight image at all times.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
The ZULU9 combines superior optical performance with in-the-field utility. High quality glass, fully multi-coated Spectracoat lenses, and phase-coated Abbe-Konig prisms provide maximum brightness, contrast and crisp resolution. The ZULU9 performs in the harshest conditions, giving unmatched performance in inclement weather or rugged terrain. ZULU9 barrels are nitrogen-filled and will not fog in cold, wet weather.
• ZULU series binoculars incorporate a rugged and durable magnesium housing that is tripod-compatible
• Durable rubber armor protects and provides an ergonomic non-slip grip design
• Includes tethered lens covers, strap, lens cloth, and padded case
• Multi-position twist-up eyecups create generous eye relief
• Waterproof and fog-proof performance -- ZULU series binoculars are IPX-7 rated for complete immersion in up to a meter of water.
|Buy Now||Availability||Price||SKU||PRISM TYPE||COLOR|
|Notify me when available||
Out of Stock
|SOZ99002||HDX Abbe Koenig||Graphite|