What to expect with your purchase of the KILO2400ABS Rangefinder.Play Video
KILO2400ABS Rangefinder Introduction
A brief overview of the features and benefits of the KILO2400ABS Rangefinder from SIG SAUER Electro-Optics.Play Video
Ballistic Solver App
KILO2400ABS syncs with a smart phone via the Applied Ballistic's Ballistic Solver app. Calculating long-range rifle trajectories for the perfect shot. (Smart phone app display shown.)
Lightwave DSPTM (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan–an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile.
We have developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display has the largest dynamic range providing for high brightness in bright sunlight or snow conditions, yet will dim down to near nightvision levels at dusk and dawn. No other display offers this adaptive ability to prevent your pupil from constricting in low-light causing you to no longer be able to see your target.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 Year Warranty
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
The KILO2400ABS is the world’s most advanced rangefinder that ranges up to 2 miles featuring an embedded Applied Ballistics calculator, onboard environmental sensors and Bluetooth for synchronizing custom profiles with a free, downloadable ballistic app for your iOS or Android smartphone. Includes a tripod adapter, smartphone jack WindMETER, ballistic nylon Molle kit bag and nylon carry pouch, lanyard, 3 spare batteries, and SIG SAUER Tactical pen/stylus to get you up and running for long range precision target shooting and hunting.
DOWNLOAD THE APP: iOS | ANDROID
• Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
• Free downloadable SIG Ballistic App for your smartphone. iOS and Android are supported. Build, edit, and upload from the app to your device.
• Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 4 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder. Both Classic and Low Energy are supported for iOS and Android smartphones.
• 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
• HyperScanTM Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLockTM reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
• Embedded Applied Ballistics Elite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 and AB Custom Drag curves. Users can choose CDM or G1/G7 when profile building.
• AB Ballistics Engine: Most accurate ballistic solver on the market. Trusted by professionals.
• Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, & Coriolis Effect are all calculated in the system (Embedded sensors adjust for this in real time).
• Temperature, pressure and humidity sensors for real-time environmental inputs to the embedded ballistic calculator and the ability to train for muzzle velocity shift with temperature shift.
• Customizable Reticle allows you to change the look of the reticle by adding/removing parts of the milling grid.
• Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover, angle, wind direction, wind speed, target mode, density altitude and shot angle.
• Digital Compass / Magnetometer / Inclinometer provides magnetic heading and incline for long distance shooting and Coriolis adjustment.
• Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA.
• LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
• 3 Operating Modes: Target Mode for first, last or best options; AMR Mode where Angle Modified Range (Inclination) can be turned on/off; and LOS Mode for Line Of Sight (No inclination calculation adjustment).
• Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
• Sensor Override: Ability to override the current sensor readings and input your own parameters such as Temp, Pressure, Direction of Fire etc.
• Metric support
• Unique Housing/Color: Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, with Applied Ballistics Medallion.
• Sleek design for one-handed operation and lanyard attachment.
• Adjustable Timeout – Adjust the timeout on the LRF from the app to 30(Default), 60, or 180 seconds.
• New milling reticle with 2.4 MRAD inner diameter and 3 MRAD outer diameter center aiming circle.
• Includes a smartphone wind meter, tripod adapter, and SIG Tactical pen/stylus.
• Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE GuaranteeTM and Electronics Limited Warranty
• ASSEMBLED IN USA
1. Free App for Android & iOS.
2. One Piece, Solid Machined, Tripod Mount.
3. TYR Water Resistant Molle Gear Bag.
4. Padded Ballistic Nylon Case.
5. Wind Meter.
6. Sig Sauer Tactical Pen/Stylus.
8. 3 Batteries.
Compact Form Factor – 4.2in(107mm) Tall x 1.3in(33mm) Wide x 3in(76mm) Tall
Housing – Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, Housing.
Lens – 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflective coating.
Performance – Deer (1400 Yards), Trees (1800 Yards), Reflective Steel (2000 Yards+).
Field of View (FOV) @ 100 Yards – 35.67 ft.
Angular FOV – 6.78 degrees
Laser – 905nm
Laser Divergence – 1.3 Mils (4.4 MOA) Round.
Weight with battery – 7.5oz/215g
Exit Pupil – 3.6mm
Eye Relief – 15mm
Readings: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Density Altitude, Direction of Fire (Compass), Inclination (Vertical Angel to Target), Range.
Bluetooth BLE – Android/iOS/PC Compatible. Theoretical Max Range 100Meters(Perfect World).
|Buy Now||Availability||Price||SKU||DISPLAY TYPE||BATTERY||COLOR|
Only 3 Left In Stock