The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
- 3 chamber compensator;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
|Buy Now||SKU||MSRP||CALIBER||BARREL LENGTH||MAGS INCLUDED||MAG TYPE||SIGHTS||STATE COMPLIANT||ACTION TYPE||STOCK TYPE||BARREL MATERIAL||TRIGGER TYPE||COLLAPSED/FOLDED LENGTH||TRIGGER WEIGHT||TWIST RATE||FOREND TYPE||GRIP TYPE||RECEIVER FINISH||OVERALL LENGTH||OVERALL WIDTH||HEIGHT||THREADS||ACCESSORY RAIL||OPERATING SYSTEM||WEIGHT|
|N/A||M400-TRD-16||$951.00||5.56 NATO||16 in (292 mm)||(1) 30rd Polymer Mag||AR-15||Semi-Auto||6-Position SL-K||Carbon Steel||Single Stage Polished/Hard-Coat||N/A||1:8||Alloy||Polymer||Hard Coat Anodized||30.8 in (782 mm)||2.5 in (64 mm)||7.5 in (191 mm)||1/2 in - 28 tpi||M-LOK||Direct Impingement||7 lbs (3.2 kg)|